ReeLabs is committed to the protection of your privacy and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
- ReeLabs will collect, collate, process and/or store the information you provide us with. Such information may include, among other things, your name, your gender, your personal details, information on your health or medical condition and history, and your credit card or bank details ("personal information"). Besides personal information, Reelabs may also collect information relating to your use of our website through the Internet.
- ReeLabs will and/or may use your personal information to provide you with the goods and/or services which you have selected, to inform you of any new products supplied by ReeLabs or associated companies, to inform you of facts relating to your access and use of ReeLabs's website and to verify your identity when transacting with ReeLabs. Where you have consented (in writing or electronically), ReeLabs may furnish your personal information to other specified persons.
- ReeLabs will be entitled to de-personalise your personal information and make it available to reputable organizations for research and statistical purposes. In this regard, ReeLabs will take all reasonable measures to ensure that any person receiving the de-personalised information is unable to link it back to you. You are welcome to request the names of such research organisations from us. ReeLabs owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by it.
- ReeLabs will take reasonable measures to delete all your personal information that has become obsolete. During the time that your personal information is used, and for a period of at least 1 (one) year thereafter, ReeLabs will keep a record of your personal information and the purpose for which it was collected, as well as of any person or organisation to which such information was disclosed, including the date on which, and the purpose for which, the information was disclosed.
- Should you decide to cancel an agreement for the supply of goods, services or treatment, we will destroy your personal information on your request.
- You acknowledge and accept that ReeLabs cannot take any responsibility for any of your personal information that is collected outside the scope of this agreement by any intermediary or other third party whether or not any data, relating to you, is conveyed through such party's network or computers.
- ReeLabs has taken reasonable measures to ensure that no unauthorised person can get access to your personal information.
- Your personal information will not be sold, divulged or made available to any third party except as mentioned in this policy and unless required or permitted by law. In the event that you engage ReeLabs to procure products, services and/or treatment, it will be necessary to provide part or all of your personal information to relevant persons and such persons will be specified in your sales and service agreement with us.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of India.
- ReeLabs Corporate Office Address is as follows: ReeLabs Ptv. Ltd., 4th Floor, K.K Chambers, Next to Catherdral School, Off D.N. Road